ASIANFERRI AIRLESS PUMP AF 201
THE PUMP AIRLESS AF 201 IS:
+ IDEAL FOR CERAMIC INDUSTRY
+ PRACTICE AND SILENT
+ SIGNIFICANT LABOR SAVING
+ THERE IS TOTAL ABSENCE OF PULSATION
+ THERE IS NO PRESENCE OF OIL IN THE GLAZE IN CASE OF RUPTURE OF MENBRANES
- Unit to power supply with a voltage on request
- Ventilated motor 1.5 HP multitension
- Pump management by means of electric board with inverter
- Rossi geared motor
- Safety pressure switch
- Automatic pressure transducer
- Trolley with protection carter in steel
- Suction pipe produced with nylon or stainless steel filter
- Membrane pressure compensator with manometer
- Set up with in outlet valves 4, n° 6 at request
- Normal operating pressure of 2 to 20 bar
- Size L46x P85x110h cm
VARIATOR RANGE TABLE
Flow rates are variable, increasing or decreasing the speed of the motor with the inverter. For use in the ceramic industry has recommended the ratio 1 :25 or 1 : 20
THE AF 201 is an automatic airless pump suitable for the application of glazes, enamels, crystal and all kinds of products discontinued, even abrasive, on any type of machine, ceramics. This is an extremely strong and versatile, we have produced for the first time in 1998 and has now found in its updated and modified, a broad consensus of public and sales. AF201 is built on a stainless steel trolley and is made by an electric ventilated motor, a pump with a three-headed system of membranes driven by the piston, and an electric board with inverter Toshiba. The ease of to use this machine is immediate to the end user, thanks to the simplicity of electric board but also that it requires very little maintenance. Obviously, given the success, our model is being replicated by competitors in various forms, names and variants, but as the first to propose it, our pump can boast different strengths that make it even better than all the others.
Then we go on to list these strengths:
* First, the electric ventilation of motor.This measure, adopted only by us , allows in particular cases, as may be the use of nozzles with small holes , so that lower the Hz of the motor during working , to prevent this burning.
* The electric board with inverter Toshiba, simple, practical and intuitive, easy to use for anyone to set flow rate and pressure.
* A unique system of ball valves, produced exclusively for us and with a duration of almost infinite resistance to abrasion, which allows us to minimize maintenance and its costs.
* Motor and gearmotor Rossi separated, which allows us first , to vary the flow of the pump depending on the needs of work , going to replace the variator, but also, in case of failure, only replace the damaged component and not all the motor / variator, as on competitive machines. The variators is available in 6 different range.
The practicality of the AF 201 make a product already in the elite segment of the membership products, but despite this can meet the needs of the market thanks to a wide range of options, which for purely economic reasons and we use generally not recommended. Among these are: electrical panel with PLC, audible alarm and / or visual alarm with siren and light, light sensor to lock the machine if it stops the plant, and many others, depending on the needs and specific customer requirement. The installed power is 1.1 kW, the number of taps in the output goes from 4 to 6.